Popular Posts

Friday, January 7, 2011

My Journey Day 5

Ok yes this is day 5 and I have gotten this blog started a bit late, no reason to point out the obvious.  As of yet I have not gotten into my grove.  My plan is to walk at least 30 minutes each day and watch what I eat.  My ultimate goal is to lose 30 pounds by the final weigh in.  I know this sounds like a lot but that is only 2 1/2 pounds per week.  I think that is more than doable!  Now so far I have not started the walking, I'm a bit slow at getting started with the torture!  I have however been pretty good at watching what I eat. Last nights dinner of barbecue ribs, mac&cheese and baked beans is not exactly what any of us would call healthy but it was good!  I want to wish all the ladies joining me in this journey the best of luck seeing how our ultimate goal is to be healthy!

No comments: