Popular Posts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 18

Ok yesterday was not the best day for me.  I did not walk at all .. I just wasn't in  the mood.  And last nights dinner wasn't exactly what Curtis Stone would consider to be on the healthy, low fat, low carb weight loss kind of food.  I have New England Clam Chowder and grilled cheese.  Oooo it was sooo good.  I only ate one sandwich and a half a can of soup but I'm sure that was more than enough if I were to count the calories and fat.  I don't count calories simply because I've never been really good at it.  I mean it makes me crazy to try to figure out how many calories are in a ladle full of spaghetti sauce, and counting out pretzels to what the bag says is a serving size. And how in the world are you suppose to know how many calories to eat.  I have checked web sites and charts and none of them make a lot of sense. And if I ever look at a chart that says what a healthy weight is for me it's down right depressing, I'm so short (5'3") that I should weigh about the same as a saltine cracker!   It's just too much.. so I try to eat only a sensible amount, until I no longer feel hungry right before I feel over stuffed.  Works for me!!  Well I'm off to get my day started.  I dont have to get the kids up and out this morning so I have a little more time, the plan is to do the treadmill a little longer today to make up for yesterday ... two miles would be awesome .. not sure if I can do it but I will give it  a try!!

No comments: