Popular Posts

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5 continued

Ok today wasn't that bad .. I have not eaten anything on the "naughty" list. Oh you know the list, cookies, cakes, chips, soda -- you know all the stuff that taste really really good!
I had a banana for breakfast and a very large cup of coffee - I did skip lunch cause I just wasn't hungry, thanks to the coffee.
Now dinner well that's a different story - we are having chicken sandwiches and french fries.  The fries are baked and the chicken is a Tyson Patty.  Not the best but all means not the worst thing I could do either.
Now I drank water :( all day so I am treating myself to a very big glass of iced tea at this very minute but I was sure to cut back the sugar a bit.  So I'm trying!  I am going to make every effort to beat the battle of  the bulge and win.  I did this 2 years ago and lost about 50 pounds in 6 months - sadly I have gained nearly every ounce back so maybe this time will be the charm.  Last time my life fell apart and everyone else needed me to do for them more than I needed to do for myself and all those good habits and walking like a crazy woman went out the window. This time there is nothing lurking in the shadows with plans to derail me .. If I fail it will be my own fault.. but luckily FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!
Again good luck to all the ladies fighting this war with me!!

No comments: