Popular Posts

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 13, 14

Well the weekend has come and gone and I was a bad girl. Saturday was not too bad but Sunday... Lord have mercy.  I ate way too much, I did not get on the treadmill and today I am feeling the pain.  This struggle is so hard and when you try to take a day off and just relax and enjoy life .. you fall flat on your dieting face!  I have to survive one more day at home and then its Tuesday time for the big weigh in. I have gotten so far off track these last couple days  .. its not good.  I have not gained I have definitely lost weight but I'm not down as much as I should be for this far into the game.  But I'm not going to worry about it .. I will record a loss and that is all that matters .. i will pick my self up .. dust my self off and get my mojo back in action!

No comments: