Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 10

It's early in the morning and I am trying to get my day started, but I'm struggling a little bit today. The treadmill is a few feet away calling my name but today for some reason I am dreading. But I know me if I skip today then it will make it easier for me to skip another day. I can not do it I can not skip a day. I am determined. I think of all the plans we (my family and I) have made for the summer and I want to be in good enough shape to keep up with my boys and of course I would not mind looking better while I do it. The first weigh in is in 5 more days. So far as far as my scale says I'm doing pretty good, but I have no idea what everyone else is doing. I have no idea if anyone or everyone else is working out, being really good at watching what they eat. HHMMM a curious mind is a dangerous thing. I set these goals for myself and no one else can control them! Last night I was a bad bad girl, we ate fried chicken, barbecue, slaw, stew and potato's oh yea and you cant forget the huspuppies. Now I did not eat as much as I would have a few weeks ago but I ate it none the less. I have passed up the temptation of cakes, and cookies and I think my mind is going through chocolate withdrawals ... I hear voices, whispers in the night saying such naughty things like ... butterfinger .... Reece's ... Oh and Nutter Butter Patties ... make the voices stop! :) I was half tempted to buy some banana pudding last night .. but fought the temptation .. but I swear I dreamed about it! Lord give me strength.

No comments: