Popular Posts

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 7 and the start of day 8

Day 7 was yesterday Sunday, and as usual I struggle to do what I was supposed to do. I didn't eat the best, I did not exercise, I did not fill my tummy with water all day.  I must say I was a bit of a bad girl.
I ate spaghetti and meatballs again, a slice of pizza and 4 crazy bread sticks, a sour pickle, toast with peanut butter and some chicken flavored knorr rice.  So carbs, carbs and more carbs. Oh and I drank one very large glass of pepsi and a few glasses of lemonade.  See told ya, I struggle on Sundays.  Oh well .... next!

Today is Monday day 8 and I'm going to get this day started off right.  I have gotten up at 5 a.m. to do some household things before work.  I would much rather do thing early in the morning than tackle things in the evenings when I get home. Now when I'm finished with this post I'm heading to the treadmill.  I am hoping very much to make it to a mile and a half today but that will depend entirely on my stamina and my heel.  I have a heel spur and the walking I did Saturday I paid for the rest of the day and most of Sunday.  I am hoping this weight loss will help with the spur so that surgery does not become necessary. But I tell you I cant take pain like that every day of my life.  Yesterday was bearable only because I was on my hind parts most of the day, but at work I stay on the move, constantly getting up and down. 
After work I have to got to the market - not because of the impending snow but simply because the 10th is my normal shopping day .. I am dreading it only because I know the snow freaks are going to do their shopping as well and I will more than likely be miserable when I finally do arrive home tonight.
Anyway off to get my day rolling... good luck to all my friends taking part in this challenge, and have a wonderful day!

No comments: